Sunday, March 30, 2014

REVIEW | C'est Bon Restaurant - Midtown's quick & delicious lunch spot for Chinese food

Most people get an hour for lunch if working a 9-5 job, which I do. When I want to get outside the office, I make sure to look for a restaurant with good food and also speedy service. I recommend taking a visit to C'est Bon in the Midtown neighbourhood that offers both!


C'est Bon has two locations - one is South of Eglinton on Yonge, where I go for lunch occasionally and the other one is North on Eglinton.  Like other Chinese restaurants, they offer dine-in, take-out, and delivery options.  This post is to share another one of my go-to lunch spots in the Midtown area as I really enjoy the food and service here!

Crispy Deep-Fried Wonton ($4.95)
These light and crispy wontons are great for sharing!


Wonton Soup (included in the lunch combo)
The soup was a-ok. I usually always get wonton soup when I get Chinese, but this one was mediocre.


Crispy ginger beef, rice and veggies
The Crispy Ginger Beef is by far my favourite item from C'est Bon.  The tender beef with its crispy and perfectly seasoned outer layer is great to eat with rice or noodles.  It has a little bit of heat but not too much.  The veggies on the side is alright but doesn't add much to the dish.

C'est bon has a fast and friendly service as well as tasty food, so it's a good spot for lunch if you're in the area.  I do recommend take-out or delivery if you're doing a group lunch at work as they're generous with their portions and the food is really delicious.  It is the Chinese delivery spot of choice at my workplace!


C'est Bon Restaurant on Urbanspoon


No comments:

Post a Comment