Monday, August 05, 2013

Wedding Fever - spectacular wedding festivities

I've reached the age where the talk of wedding has finally seeped into my life. I wouldn't consider myself old but many friends around me have started to tie the knot and start a new chapter of their lives together.

Most recently, my friends got married and had three amazing wedding events! Weddings are such a great opportunity to try new foods and really immerse in a culture and cuisine! Here are a few highlights from their beautiful wedding!


All the bridesmaids on the wedding day! Such colourful saris =)
Amazing henna for the Mehndi party!
Delicious buffet for all three events
My first plate of food
And another, I really had to pace myself cause the food was so good.
Awesome appetizer set up
My FAVOURITE fish appetizers
The AMAZING cakes from the wedding and the reception! Looking at the pictures makes me want more!

Congratulations to the newlyweds! xx

It was an amazing experience to be a part of such a special event in their life and we're wishing them nothing but happiness, love and laughter in their new lives together!

Our friends and I also did a bollywood mash up dance for the Mehndi, check out our dance below!



No comments:

Post a Comment