Wednesday, November 06, 2013

REVIEW | The Grille on Queensway - providing delicious breakfast, lunch & dinner 24/7

I've been going to The Grill for years and years but never got around to writing a review on them.  Every time I go there, I'm in the habit of just enjoying my meal there as a customer so I always forget to take pictures!  Read on to see why this is one of my favourites in the neighbourhood.


 The restaurant's been here for a long time, so it's no stranger to the residents in the area.  My first time there was for some breakfast at 9PM with my coworkers - they are opened 24 hours a day and offers an all day breakfast menu!  I've been a fan ever since.

Their menu offers a wide range of dishes from fish n' chips and burgers to steak and ribs!  If you're the type of person who can't decide on what to eat, you're bound to find something you'll love here.  The portions are generous without sacrificing the quality of food.  It's also great for large groups as it can cater to everyone's appetite.

On this particular night, I went with my favourite pasta, Chicken Penne Carbonara.  It comes with a starter salad or soup - I went with salad.



My boyfriend usually gets the Chicken Caesar Wrap but this time, he opted for the Salmon Fillet.  It comes with veggies and a either rice or fries.


The food is delicious here and the servers are so friendly!

Other menu items I've had here:


The Grills Burger - huge burger with sautéed onions, cheddar cheese and peameal bacon. Delish!

Fish & Chips

Nacho's - great for sharing as it's a big plate!


It's no wonder why this restaurant has been around for years - their portions are generous, food is delicious and the service is friendly.  Visit for a late night bite, weekend brunch or a get-together with a bunch of friends!






The Grille Restaurant & Bar on Urbanspoon
Grille The on Foodio54

No comments:

Post a Comment