Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Get ready to #SpiceUpSpring with Aroma's newest menu items!

It's no secret of ours that we love Aroma Espresso Bar and have ever since it opened its doors in Toronto. It's the perfect place to grab a classy quick bite or to move your work from home office to. 



We know that everyone has their own favourites at every coffee shop or restaurant in Toronto and for me, it's the matcha green tea latte.  Not only does it photograph well (extremely important for good instagram posts :) but it also satisfies my constant matcha cravings). 

I am definitely a creature of habit especially when it comes to ordering Aroma's salads. If I'm expecting a heavy dinner or lots of junk food I'll go with the Warm Grilled Chicken Salad. I love that the dressing is on the side so you can add as much as you please, it has the protein that I need and for the entire generous portion, it is less than 200 calories! 

If I'm feeling generous with my daily food consumption, I always opt for the Sweet Potato Lentil Salad because without cheese in my life, where would I be?

Normally I'm not one to mess with a good thing but when I found out Aroma was introducing new menu items, I was definitely intrigued. 

The Warm Grilled Chicken Salad will now be available with roasted garlic, eggplant and roasted red pepper. The price has pretty much stayed the same which is incredible considering how many things have been added. As much as I love the original salad, I have to admit that the new additions give it that little extra "umph".


Another new Spring menu item that we're excited about is the Harissa Tuna Sandwich. 

It was ironic that as we were trying this, I said that I couldn't handle spicy and that I wasn't a fan of pickles but I finished my sandwich. The kick is definitely there but it wasn't overpowering the other ingredients at all. The pickle flavour was also very subtle. 

The sandwich is stuffed with albacore tuna, hard-boiled egg, tomato, red onion and pickle and served on a hearth-baked soft sesame and semolina bun and for those who like olives, you're in for a treat as they come with the sandwich on the side. 


It was extremely filling as a meal and even though I'm trying to stay away from carbs, I think this sandwich might make the exception. 


Last but not least, you will now be able to add Spirulina shots to an Aroma Ice Lemon Mint or any of their real-fruit smoothies for that extra nutritional kick. 

For those of you who are like us and know very little about the health benefits of Spirulina, it is extremely rich in antioxidants, natural vitamins and minerals.  Note: don't be alarmed when it turns your green drink, that's what it's supposed to do! 

Want to win a $50 Gift Card to Aroma Espresso Bar so you can try these Spring-tastic new menu items? Follow the instructions below.


For additional entries, check out our Instagram, Facebook and Twitter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment