Friday, December 05, 2014

REVIEW | Schnitzel Hub

If vodka, Biergarten or Eastern European food means anything to you then Schnitzel Hub is the place you want to be. The diversity of cuisines has expanded in the St. Clair and Yonge area with Schnitzel Hub's second location. 


Unlike the Schnitzel Hub's first location in Vaughan, this new spot offers a full bar, many more seatings for groups as well as a private dining area.


 


For vodka lovers, you'll be surprised to see some artisan house-infused vodkas at Schnitzel Hub with crazy flavours like lemon & ginger, candy, smoked bacon and even honey & chili pepper! I suggest you sip these infused vodkas to really taste the flavours.  Personally, I enjoyed the lemon & ginger but many others were raving about the horseradish!


Now, onto the food offerings. This restaurant prides itself on creating homemade, authentic meals from Eastern an Central Europe with a focus on schnitzels.  I must say the portions here are very generous so it's a great spot to go for dinner.

 Potato & Cheddar Pierogie

 Beet & Butternut Squash Salad

 Goulash

 Oktoberfest Sausages

 Jaeger Schnitzel 

Sour Cherry Pierogies

Our meal was great from start to finish, of course my favourite part of the meal was the schnitzel! I'm not sure about the sour cherry pierogies because I'm not a huge fan of cherries and I felt that it made the pierogies extra soggy but my friend that dined with me absolutely loved it.

With a warm and inviting atmosphere and great food and unique drinks, this second location of Schnitzel Pub will quickly become a neighbourhood gem in the St.Clair Ave area!

  -Our meal at this event was complimentary but opinions are our own-

Schnitzel Hub on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment